We are looking for experienced C++ developers to join our team and revolutionise the way products are made through 3D printing. Your work will impact customers and further growth of the company, delivering new features and capabilities to the additive manufacturing industry.
We are a tight team of five people with diverse backgrounds. Currently, we are looking for a passionate C++ Developer with a fresh view to join us in our fast growing start up at Otaniemi campus (Aalto University). Our team tackles some of the most challenging problems in the industry involving 3D geometry, planning optimisation, physics-based simulation, and everything in between. Your work will help redefine what’s possible with additive manufacturing so that our customers can pursue more ambitious challenges across a variety of industries.
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Use of an MHI3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
What you will be doing
- You will make meaningful contributions to products that our customers genuinely love
- You will collaborate with our engineering and product teams to understand customer pain points and come up with solutions
- You will own what you build from concept to release, ensuring a great experience for our customers
- You will work with cutting-edge software and hardware technologies
- You will deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- You will work on a fast-moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of the 3D printing industry
What we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Computer Science and Engineering (or similar).
- 1+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Qt or similar UI/UX frameworks
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming and C++ architecture concepts (AI & Machine Learning will be advantageous)
- Experience writing cross-platform applications for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Experience in a similar position within software development or, preferably, product development
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- A proactive, passionate, and inventive attitude
- A flexible attitude and the capability to work under pressure, a productive attitude that works toward solutions
- Experience in working with technical teams and colleagues from different backgrounds
- Good communication skills in English or Finnish.
About Mehta Heino Industries Oy
Mehta Heino Industries Oy was founded in 2015 and aims to bring reliable and easy to use 3D Printing machines combined with AI & Machine Learning. We aim to bring 3D printing as easy as 2D paper printers are today at affordable prices.
Get to know us better here: www.mehtaheino.com
Be part of this exciting, dynamic industry and see how 3D printing is fuelling the future of innovation!
Please send your CV and motivational letter at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact +358 40 353 0100 between 9am – 5pm (Mon – Fri).
Published on: May 23, 2020